- Suitable for low rpm sensitive applications.
– Hybridization, immunocytochemistry, gel staining/destaining, and other bioscience applications.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Wide speed range from 50 to 300 rpm.
- Orbital shaking motion in13mm diameter.
- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion.
- Vivid and colorful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touch–sensitive keypad.
- One-touch timer for time-dependent shaking operation. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Removable tray for easy transport of well-plates (max. 6 ea) and dishes. (optional)
- Compact and lightweight design allow for use in cold rooms or incubators.
- Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands.
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Over-current protection.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: