- Microprocessor PID control ensuring consistent shaking motion and precision accuracy.
- Wide speed range from 150 to 1500 rpm (block dependent)
- Automatic temperature calibration.
- Bright VFD display with responsive touch buttons.
- Memory function of programs allowing relevant parameters (such as temp., rpm, time) of each program step to be stored.
– Up to 10 programs allowed for memory storage.
– Up to 10 steps allowed for each program.
– Interval mix function (continuous switching between shaking and phasing)
- Advanced dual wait on/off timer modes.
– User can set timer to starts immediately after the timer setting or only after reaching the set temp.
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body and the corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum blocks.
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Low-profile design with rubber feet for minimal vibration and noise.
- Over-current protection.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: