- Particularly suitable for the differential diagnosis of pigmented skin changes, such as e.g. malignant melanoma.
- Instruments (handles and heads) made of chromium-plated metal, sturdy and durable.
- Focusable magnifying glass with 10-fold magnification for the most precise diagnoses and detailed images.
- Two attachments which do not harm the skin – one with a scale from 0 to 10 mm for measuring skin changes and one without a scale; both can be disinfected.
- Choice of HL® halogen lamps 2.5V and 3.5V LED lamps.
- Eyeglass protector
- Instrument head constructed to be dust-proof.
- Bayonet fitting for fast attachment of the instrument head to the handle.
- Simple exchange of the lamp at the base of the head.
- All handles and charging options from the ri-scope® are available.