- Temperature range from ambient +5°C to 250°C
- Vacuum range: 0 to 0.1 MPa. (analog vacuum gauge)
– Drying a solvent in vacuum lowers its boiling point, thereby making the separation process easier and eliminating the need to use high temperatures.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Uniform heat distribution from block type heater attached to the chamber exterior to the anodized aluminum shelves.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED displays. (1°Cresolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Viton (fluorine rubber) door gasket also available for acidic applications. (optional)
- Heat tempered glass window provides clear inside view of the chambers
- Tight vacuum seal thanks to spring-loaded glass door, silicone gasket, and a push-button latch handle.
- Separate vacuum and vent ports.
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: